Monday, September 17, 2007

Speaking of "baby footprints"...


On the subject of "baby footprints" (below), this is a new game to evaluate the consequences of your consumer habits. Full disclosure: it was created by my frequent employer. It takes about 10 minutes. It's fun and interesting, though not specifically related to twins. The only tangential connection I can come up with is that a parent of infant twins probably shouldn't be spending his/her time in the world of e-games and avatars!

http://sustainability.publicradio.org/consumerconsequences/


I learned that the areas I really need to concentrate on are improving my transportation use and food consumption. You can also compare your habits to others in various categories. Another twin tangent... you can compare yourself to others instead of trying to avoid making comparisons between your kids.

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs