Sunday, October 25, 2009

Halloween time

I was just pointed to a blog post that dealt with frugal/repurposed Halloween costumes (thanks for the tip @rachellechong).

We're pretty much going down that road ourselves this Halloween. The girls announced a few weeks ago that they wanted to be a soccer team ... they saw some big girls playing soccer and Big girls hold Big sway around our house these days. Of course they want to be a PINK soccer team so we're just rounding up some pink shorts and tops and I'll baste on some big felt numbers. They'll carry some soccer balls we have around and I may well invest in some cheap knee socks and head bands.

My husband decided he wanted to dress up as the coach and it was a very easy call for me to be referee. Figuring out my costume will probably be the biggest challenge!

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs