Sunday, March 1, 2009

Coupons for healthy and organic foods and products

It all started because I've become addicted to Tofurky Italian Sausages. I thought I'd look and see if there were any online coupons for these glorified tofu dogs. My search landed me at this page: the magazine Eating Well's coupon page.

It's actually a well set up site... you select the coupons you want and type in your email. The coupons land in your in box and you print them out.

So I was suddenly on the prowl. And found these totally useful coupon sites next:
I did notice some online grousing that some stores don't accept online coupons because they're printed from a computer. And I guess they look like could be copies? But so far I've had good luck with them. Hope you do too...

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs