Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Here comes the sunscreen

I have a good friend who works in maternal-child health and environmental toxicities for the state. She read up on sunscreens made with the least possible harmful substances and then went out and bought me this brand... Hawaiian Tropics Baby Faces. Yup, turns out it's not Aveeno or California Baby or anything like that.

In addition to being a good sunscreen, the bottle shape is great. A small bottle just kind of clicks into the large one like a puzzle (my husband the chemical engineer said "I wonder what kind of processing plant it takes to produce this!").

I take the travel size everywhere - of course I also learned last year to refill a bunch of the small bottles we have that used to be full of hotel shampoo with sunscreen and stash them in the car, every stroller we own and the diaper bag. Somehow on the hottest days I was always caught without sunscreen and that can ruin a perfectly good day at the park.

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs