Friday, March 7, 2008

Netflix DVDs for toddler parents

So I hadn't thought of using my Netflix subscription in a parenting way - other than for total distraction. But I just found these potentially useful DVD's there (*I think you have to have a Netflix account to follow these links):

The Happiest Toddler on the Block
My Baby Can Talk: First Signs
I Can Go Potty: Potty Training for Boys and Girls
The Baby Whisperer
Infant and Child CPR

Lots of music and activity videos too. As a side note, I was heartened to see that after I clicked on "The Happiest Toddler on the Block" Netflix suggested I might like "The Flowering of Human Consciousness." Clearly I'm not the only one who puts Dr. Harvey Karp in the "slightly whoo whoo" category.

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs