Monday, February 18, 2008

Listening outside the box

One of the reasons I feel less creative than Before Children is the fact I can't explore the way I used to. I just don't regularly end up in settings that push me into a different mindframe. But we've found one way to mimic travel from home. And the girls love it! Internet radio. You can get stations from all over the world. We've found a couple stations with genres the kids like to dance to and we get the grown up pleasure of just hearing a different language or a different world in our ear.

Milos radio from Romania

Soca music from the Carribean - you can choose any of a number of stations here

Sri Lankan music radio

And if you have something in particular in mind, this is a world radio station directory

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs